- What are core values of development?
- What are the three features of development?
- What is the most important component of development?
- What are the four major developmental areas of child development?
- What are the five characteristics of the lifespan perspective on human development?
- What are the 12 principles of developmentally appropriate practice?
- What is your best quality as a person?
- What are the features of development goals?
- What are the three aspects of development class 10?
- What are the 10 personality traits?
- What is the most important characteristic?
- What are the characteristics of the development?
- What are the 5 characteristics of development?
- What are three important characteristics?
- What is the most important component of comparing different countries?
What are core values of development?
There are three core values of development: (i) sustenance, (ii) self- esteem, and (iii) freedom.
Sustenance: Sustenance is the ability to meet basic needs of people.
All people have certain basic needs without which life would be impossible.
These basic needs include food, shelter, health, and protection..
What are the three features of development?
i High per capita income ii High HDI iii Greater focus on economic growth rather than development. iv High standard of living. v Most of the population has access to basic healthcare and education. vi High quality of life parameter – including freedom equal opportunities etc.
What is the most important component of development?
IncomeIncome is considered as the most important component for development.
What are the four major developmental areas of child development?
Children grow and develop rapidly in their first five years across the four main areas of development. These areas are motor (physical), language and communication, cognitive and social/emotional.
What are the five characteristics of the lifespan perspective on human development?
Baltes’ lifespan perspective emphasizes that development is lifelong, multidimensional, multidirectional, plastic, contextual, and multidisciplinary. Think of ways your own development fits in with each of these concepts as you read about the terms in more detail.
What are the 12 principles of developmentally appropriate practice?
12 Principles of Child Development and Learning that Inform…All areas of development and learning are important.Learning and development follow sequences.Development and learning proceed at varying rates.Development and learning result from an interaction of maturation and experience.Early experiences have profound effects on development and learning.More items…
What is your best quality as a person?
Effective leaders model good human qualities for the people who work for them, including honesty, fairness, straightforwardness, dependability, cooperativeness, determination, imagination, ambition, courage, caring, maturity, loyalty, self-control, and independence.
What are the features of development goals?
1) Development goal is distinct for different people. 2) Since it is different for each individual, their idea towards national development also tends to be different. 3) A thing which is development for one person may not be development for the others. 4) Also, in order to develop people explore combination of goals.
What are the three aspects of development class 10?
Development is a positive growth or change in economical, social and political aspects of a country. Two aspects of development are: (a) Economic development or rise in income of people. (b) Social development, which includes education, health and public services.
What are the 10 personality traits?
These 10 Traits Are Key for a “Healthy Personality”—Which Ones Do You Have?Openness to feelings.Straightforwardness (and being “frank, sincere, and ingenuous”)Competence.Warmth (being affectionate and friendly)Positive emotions (experiencing “joy, happiness, love, and excitement”)Low levels of angry hostility.More items…•
What is the most important characteristic?
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life. Many people try their best to be successful in their lives.
What are the characteristics of the development?
These are:It is a continuous process.It follows a particular pattern like infancy, childhood, adolescence, maturity.Most traits are correlated in development.It is the result of interaction of individual and environment.It is predictable.It is both quantitative and qualitative.More items…
What are the 5 characteristics of development?
Children develop skills in five main areas of development:Cognitive Development. This is the child’s ability to learn and solve problems.Social and Emotional Development.Speech and Language Development.Fine Motor Skill Development.Gross Motor Skill Development.
What are three important characteristics?
Three of the most important characteristics include being honest with yourself, being real, and being willing to change.Be Honest With Yourself. … Be Real. … Be Willing To Change.
What is the most important component of comparing different countries?
per capita income is the most important components for comparing different countries.